- Royal Miss Belmar - 9:30am-12:30pm - Start June 6th Mon, Wed, Fri until labor day weekend
- Royal Miss Belmar - 1:30pm-4:30pm - Start April 15th Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun until May 20th then it will be daily
- Miss Belmar Princess - 3:30pm-5:30/6pm - Start May 27th Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun until June 24th then its daily
You've Never Seen Wildlife Like This Before
Book a whale watching tour in Belmar, NJ to see whales and other marine animals
Do you want to see beautiful marine animals in their natural habitat? Book a whale watching trip with Miss Belmar off the coast of Belmar, NJ. We offer two-hour and three-hour experiences that are exciting for the whole family. Not only will you see marine life, but you'll also get a stunning view of the New York City skyline in the background.
In the deep blue waters surrounding us, we see marine animals like:
- Humpback whales
- Sea turtles
An experienced naturalist will join us onboard to share interesting information about all the animals you'll encounter on the tour.
Don't forget your binoculars!
Our 2022 whale watching tour times are as follows:
- Miss Belmar Princess - 3:30 p.m. to 5:30/6:00 p.m. starting May 27 on Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays until June 24, then daily
- Royal Miss Belmar - 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. starting April 15 on Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays until May 20, then daily
- Royal Miss Belmar - 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. starting June 6 on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays until Labor Day Weekend
Food and drinks will be available for purchase on board. Book your whale watching tour online today or call our office at 732-681-6866.