During our 3/4-day deep sea fishing trips, the Miss Belmar Princess ventures off the NJ coast in search of striped bass and blues.
- Adult Ages 13+
- Senior Ages 62 and Over
- Child Ages 12 and Under
- Rider Non-fishing trip guest
Enjoy a Morning of Deep Sea Fishing
Fish New Jersey with the most experienced captains and crew…in business for over 75 years.
During our 1/2 day and twilight deep sea fishing charters, the Royal Miss Belmar will venture off the NJ coast in search of Fluke and Seabass. With their local knowledge of the area waters, the captain and his professional crew will ensure you and your family have a safe and enjoyable trip filled with fun.
We offer two daily trips, one in the morning and one in the evening. During these 4 ½-hour fishing trips, you’ll spend the time fishing aboard the Royal Miss Belmar.
Some of the features of the Royal Miss Belmar include:
- 115 Feet Long – 2,100 horsepower
- U.S. Coast Guard inspected
- 3 Turbo Diesels
- State-of-the-art navigational equipment, electronics & fish finders
- Men and Ladies separate facilities
- Sun deck and air conditioned cabin
- Full cushioned seating
- Complete Galley (restaurant) and Color TV
- Bait is included in the price of your ticket, but a rod and reel is not. Feel free to bring your own or rent one from us before the start of the trip. You can also purchase tackle onboard, or you can bring your own.
We look forward to seeing you soon on the Royal Miss Belmar!
What Is Not Included?
- Food is not included in the price of your ticket. For your convenience, very moderately priced food and drinks are available for purchase.
- Modern rods and reels are available for rent at a reasonable fee. Tackle is also available for purchase on board.
- A selection of hats and t-shirts are available for sale on board.
- Gratuity is not included, but our crew works very hard and tips are always greatly appreciated!
Belmar Marina, 905 Route 35, Belmar, NJ 07719